Valor: 189860.00 €
Valor CETRAD: 18149.00 €
Financiador: Erasmus+. KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices. KA203 – Strategic Partnerships for higher education
Coordenador Geral: Martín Gómez-Ullate - Universidad de Extremadura
Coordenador CETRAD: Veronique Nelly Paul Marie Joukes
Documento: Não existe
Full project title: Cult-rural+ - Entrepreneurship Education and Cultural Heritage Creative Management for Rural Development
2019-09-01 | 2022-08-31
Project number: 2019-1-ES01-KA204-065372
Challenges of rural areas that made us formulate this project
Entrepreneurs and mediators are the core of CultRural+ target groups.
To create maps that demonstrate in an original way the depopulation of different European interior regions. We want to use data that are not obvious to portray this reality, meaning that they should not be provided by the National Institutes of Statistics.
To introduce rural and neo-rural entrepreneurs and mediators to:
1 Leader: Universidad de Extremadura
7 Partner Organizations:
1. Ayuntamiento de Torreorgaz (Spain) - small rural parish that belongs to Cáceres
2. Auvergne Institute for Territorial Development (France)
3. Municipality of Farkadona (Greece)
4. Time Heritage - Afroditi Kamara & Co (Greece) - consultant in the field of cultural heritage
5. Taste Roots Società Cooperativa (Italy) - consultant in the area of cultural heritage, especially wines
6. Ruralidade Verde, Lda (Portugal) - consultant in the field of rural development
7. Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro (Portugal)
The project will set up five integrated teams (one in each country) that will join virtually and face-to-face in a community of practice. Five international weeks including International Conferences and Linguistical Immersion Courses will conform Cult-rural+ agenda in which participants will improve in different ways their digital, language, professional and internationalization skills.
To prove that these actions are worthwhile and correspond with change, we need to indicate on maps what the situation is in the rural areas we study.
Outcomes and outputs
Cult-rural+ will empower resilience in rural entrepreneurs and governments.
Project leader, Martín Gómez-Ullate: email@example.com
Leader of the Portuguese team, Veronika Joukes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portuguese mapping specialist, Ricardo Bento: email@example.com
Website of the project: https://www.cultrural.eu